Alliance-Mu Community Forum
ALLIANCE MU COSPLAY Slide011
Welcome to AllianceMu Season 6 Episode 3 Community Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ALLIANCE MU COSPLAY Slide011
Welcome to AllianceMu Season 6 Episode 3 Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALLIANCE MU COSPLAY

4 posters

Go down

ALLIANCE MU COSPLAY Empty ALLIANCE MU COSPLAY

Post by Sickness Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:31 pm

I want to suggest this thing.

Alliance Mu CosPlay Forum Event. Submit cool photos of yourself I mean YouR Human Body wearing Mu Sets clothes and weapons :3 with wings better like cosplay like elf mg bk sm or other classes,,,

And be judged by the ADMIN,HGM,GM who is The Best Photo And will win

And if possible Post the Photos In facebook In the AllianceMU Page and the more likes they get. It will be the winner. And it may help in advertising too for example Asking the friends in their facebook to Like their Photo just for the prize(credits) which means liking the AllianceMU page and like their photo of their choice and it may even get a chance to recruit players from joining the AllianceMu Game. And if their are many participants, they will surely ask their friends to like their photo just to win it!!! and if they go THE MORE CHANCE THEY LIKELY TO JOIN ALLIANCEMU !!!!

Prizes:

Its up To IceFrog to decide
Sickness
Sickness
GFX Team
GFX Team

Back to top Go down

ALLIANCE MU COSPLAY Empty Re: ALLIANCE MU COSPLAY

Post by ANGRYxBIRD Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Hi AKITSU,
   I like your Suggestion for the event but No one will join this forum event Except you ha ha ,You know why They are shy to dress up Cosplay mu online and show in the public and Facebook and I will say NO to this suggest.Sorry buddy By the way don't relay here on the forum even if I am making the best forum event They will never participate the forum event Coz They don't know how to use the forum and There are few players know how to use the forum , Even you teach them to use forum , they will not obey you

Lets wait for the other Game master and Admins what would they say to this suggest

ANGRYxBIRD
HEAD GAME MASTER
HEAD GAME MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sickness Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:12 pm

We'll, it's okay to me.im just trying to make the server grow using this event. To call there attention and play here.hehehe since they don't know how to use forum it useless.thanks Angry Very Happy
Sickness
Sickness
GFX Team
GFX Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycadelix Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:08 am

It's a good suggestion though. But negatively, a few or none will participate because in reality, participants need to create costumes for themselves and having that costume to use, he/she need to spend some money.
Psycadelix
Psycadelix

Back to top Go down

Post by IceFrog Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:49 pm

this event is very good but players have no time for this.. maybe in upcoming November this suggestion will be implement..

Thanks!

Thread Locked.
IceFrog
IceFrog
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

http://alliance-mu.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down