Alliance-Mu Community Forum
Forum Site Awareness Slide011
Welcome to AllianceMu Season 6 Episode 3 Community Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Forum Site Awareness Slide011
Welcome to AllianceMu Season 6 Episode 3 Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Site Awareness

2 posters

Go down

Forum Site Awareness Empty Forum Site Awareness

Post by Psycadelix Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi Admins/Gms,

In order for the players to be active in forum, I suggest that before making any announcement and posting updates in FaceBook, the forum should be the first one to update first and redirect all comments here in the forum. In this way, the players should check any updates here in forum rather than FB. Since the purpose of your management is to keep players aware in any updates, it should be a practice that Admin/GM informed us (players) any technical issues, updates, resolutions and events here in forum. Facebook helps us to promote the server, but other that that, forum site should be updated first. Don't mean to offend, but try to check any legit and hihg rank private servers.

Thanks.
Psycadelix
Psycadelix

Back to top Go down

Forum Site Awareness Empty Re: Forum Site Awareness

Post by IceFrog Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:36 pm

not possible as you can see how many times we teach them to read and read all the updates here on forum and still they keep asking in fb group also in my fb account they keep on asking and asking as i know i never give a lack of information to them i keep on reminding them what they need to do.. and by the way dont relay here on forum even if you teach them that to read updates here they will never obey you. they much prefer in fb group..
IceFrog
IceFrog
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

http://alliance-mu.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycadelix Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:20 pm

But still it is a good practice that players should be aware any updates here in forum. I would say, if players have a concern ingame and send you messages in FB, it will be proper that you tell them that to post their concerns here in forum, so Forum Moderators and Game Masters will be the one to attend them. Besides, if you keep entertaining them without passing through your Staffs, your Forum Moderators will be a displayed here and Game Masters will just do some events, without attending player's technical concerns (sorry for the word).

My point here sir is to help you and not just to get one's attention. Because, what I have seen in your server, most of the things that should be done by moderators/gms, it was you who done it all.

Also, why I want players to post their concerns here in forum? Not a big deal I think, but if new players comes in and have a questions in mind, it will be easy for us to search an answer in forum rather than checking your previous posts in FB.

Again, mean not to offend any of your staff here, I'm here to suggest what I think will benefits all of us players.
Psycadelix
Psycadelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down