Alliance-Mu Community Forum
An inquiry Slide011
Welcome to AllianceMu Season 6 Episode 3 Community Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

An inquiry Slide011
Welcome to AllianceMu Season 6 Episode 3 Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An inquiry

3 posters

Go down

An inquiry Empty An inquiry

Post by Psycadelix Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:43 am

If I may ask... what is the maximum number of players that can log in game? I just noticed that there was an intermittent lags, although when I checked on the site that it was less than 25 players online.

I continuously used "ping" command to monitor my internet connection, and my latency was ok (between 30~60mbps). Is it about the location of my character during levelling or it has something to do with the volume of mobs or the server bandwidth?

Thanks in advance:o 
Psycadelix
Psycadelix

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

An inquiry Empty Re: An inquiry

Post by IceFrog Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:57 pm

it depends on map like for example at Lorencia lots of playes staying their it is possible to have lag..

only Lorencia map has a huge possible of laggy map.

A breif Explaination about the ONLINE PLAYERS in our Website:

Question: why is it the only players stated at the Total Online: 25 players online but when i click at the Online Gay I only saw 15 users online?

Answer: our website only shows players limit registered in Online Gays and that is 15 default record, in game that was 25 players..

Question: If I may ask... what is the maximum number of players that can log in game? I just noticed that there was an intermittent lags, although when I checked on the site that it was less than 25 players online.

Answer: Our Server has a 100 players capity per Server but we can adjust the Capacity up to 500 players online per server if needed.

Add info: our server has only 4gb ram 1 gb memory capacity. also server get laggy sometimes when the VPS host side has the problem but its rarely happen.. Our server has no problem some times on your side too. Either your computer has a low capacity of HHD, Video Card, another reason your internet is slow or worst Cenario your PC has worm virus that will slows your system unit..
IceFrog
IceFrog
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

http://alliance-mu.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

An inquiry Empty Re: An inquiry

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down