Alliance-Mu Community Forum
Quarantine Section Slide011
Welcome to AllianceMu Season 6 Episode 3 Community Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Quarantine Section Slide011
Welcome to AllianceMu Season 6 Episode 3 Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quarantine Section

3 posters

Go down

Quarantine Section Empty Quarantine Section

Post by Psycadelix Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:08 am

It will be helpful if Admins/GMs will provide a portion in our Forum for "Quarantine Section" rather than announcing violators in Facebook.

I think, it is more proper to have a section for this for us (players) to be informed who are the players got banned, rules violated, date account/character banned and the date will the account/character will be released (if applicable).

This will also allow your staffs to check the occurrences of a certain players who got banned as basis for permanent banned or penalty for every succeeding violations.

For your consideration Smile

Psycadelix
Psycadelix

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Quarantine Section Empty Re: Quarantine Section

Post by Psycadelix Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Crown wrote:I agree with this.

Not for that reasons but also to use this forum for its purpose not our facebook group it would be better it were announce here.

Thank you.
You agreed with my suggestions and not for the reasons or intentions of the thread I started? Parang magkaiba po yata yung sagot nyo sir.

Announcements and Quarantine are two different things, and if you're referring to an announcements (i.e. events, maintenance, etc), I think it is ok to post it here in forum and announce it also in facebook to attract those players to play in your server. But for technical purposes, issues and related matters should be posted in forum, and not in social network sites, in which I think it is more proper. Likewise, players should also visit your forum site to exchange ideas (game related), information for the updates and to be aware in the community they're playing.

Thanks for your feedback Smile
Psycadelix
Psycadelix

Back to top Go down

Post by IceFrog Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:56 pm

not possible at this moment guys maybe in the future..

let me ask whats the used of this? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and this one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

we don't need to have banned accounts/character in the forum if you can also see them in our website?????

some players only spam.. they don't mind it..

Lets be more practical guys.. the only admin who is active in forum, facebook group and asnwering problem sis me. even GM and mod didn't know how to answer questions correctly sometimes.. i can't handle it all.. i don't relay in my GM and Mod because sometimes they answer problems unproperly except HGM Oblivion..

I'm too busy to check all the problems and game related matter here in forum as you can see only me who is active by answering problems.. as you can see also I rarely post here at forum bu as long as got log-in here i will answer all the most important problems only..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
IceFrog
IceFrog
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

http://alliance-mu.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycadelix Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:21 pm

It's purpose is to provide us "members/players" to know those players currently and previously banned with it's corresponding reason. What, I have seen in the website, is that, only those account/players who were currently banned, in which I think it will be automatically removed after the banning period.

Now, if we consider occurrences of the players who violated your server rules, until how many offenses can a player got banned before he will be permanently banned from the server?

As stated "[u]The kinds of punishment for disrespecting the AllianceMU staffs are Character Ban, Account Ban, I.P. Address Ban ( for 2 weeks as Warning & PERMANENT for the 2nd time)", if a player violated your rule for the first time, he will get ban for 2 weeks, if the suceeding violations was occurred after a few months or a year, is there a way you can trace him again in order for the player to be considered has offenses for the second time.

Just a suggestion.
Psycadelix
Psycadelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycadelix Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:29 pm

Addendum to my suggestion sir IceFrog, the Quarantine Section can only be edited/updated by your staff and not by any ordinary forumers. After the post has been updated, your staff will close it again in order not for the players to reply.

As example for my suggestion section:

Date: 11/27/2013
Player Name: Psycadelix
Violation: Used of 3rd party program
Penalty: Banned for 1 week

With this, the player's name will not be removed but additional players name will just be inserted if an offense has been made. With this, players will be cautious enough not to include their names in this list, since their character names will be exposed as violators in the server.

Psycadelix
Psycadelix

Back to top Go down

Post by IceFrog Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:37 pm

okay let me think of it first.. wait for my update..
IceFrog
IceFrog
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

http://alliance-mu.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycadelix Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Thanks sir IceFrog for your reply.
Psycadelix
Psycadelix

Back to top Go down