Alliance-Mu Community Forum
 F.A.Q [ Frequently Asked Question(s) part 2 Slide011
Welcome to AllianceMu Season 6 Episode 3 Community Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

F.A.Q [ Frequently Asked Question(s) part 2 Slide011
Welcome to AllianceMu Season 6 Episode 3 Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.A.Q [ Frequently Asked Question(s) part 2

Go down

F.A.Q [ Frequently Asked Question(s) part 2 Empty F.A.Q [ Frequently Asked Question(s) part 2

Post by ANGRYxBIRD Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:47 am

Hi friends,

Questions: Why are my stats negative?
Answer: You have exceeded your stats, our max stat is 32767(NOTE: some classes cant have over 32500).

Questions: Why did my HP/Mana become so low? I had over 60k before!
Answer 1: For HP: It's a visual bug you actually got 64k HP + the amount of HP you see on the bar, you can also party someone and press the "P" to see your real HP.
Answer 2: For Mana: Remove all your items with +mana and try again, also do not have mana potions in your inventory.
Answer 3: If it still doesn't work, then contact an Admin or Head Game Master and request your energy to be lowered to 32000.

Questions : Someone tells me they are an Admin, GM or are in the GMs/Admins family. What shall I do?
Answer : Take a screenshot of the chat and report them using this form:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please note that all Admins and GMs are in the ADMIN or STAFF guild!

Questions: Someone claims that they are Admin or GM and ask me to tell him/her my account and password, what shall I do?
Answer: Do not give him anything, instead take a screenshot of the chat and report it. Admins or GMs will never ask
for your password.

Questions : I see someone that got a blue glow on their character, are they admins or GMs?
Answer : No they are just using Ancient sets.

Questions : Is KS/KillSteal allowed?
Answer : Yes it is allowed, if someone says that you will be banned for KSing, just ignore them.

Questions : I lag a lot when someone use skills around me, is there a way to fix this?
Answers : Yes just download Anti-Lag v9 .That patch will remove most of the laggy effects in-game.

Questions : I see many people sell/buy for real currency In game and Forum . Is that allowed?
Answers : Absolutely not. Buying or selling for real currency is a direct violation of the AllianceMu rules, and will land you a ban.

Questions : Someone have scammed me! What can I do to get the items back?
Answer : Take screenshots of the trade before you accept them and also take screenshots of the chat and if you get scammed then report it on our forums. Show us the screenshots and we might be able to get back your items. Nothing is certain, however.

Questions: Where can I get ancient items and how often can I get them?
Answer : You can get ancient items by killing Lord Kundun. He spawns every 12 hours and after each server reboot. His spawn areas are in Devias 2

Questions : My stats are max but some monsters still kill me easily, why?
Answer : Those monsters are designed to be taken on by a party, to give the server a "teamwork" value.

Questions : Someone tells me to press VS before our trade, is this safe?
Answer : No its not safe at all its a method used to scam and dupe. Take a screenshot of the part of the chat where they say "press VS" and report them on our forums!

Questions : Someone tells me to buy their items in store for 99mill to check if they got max zen. Shall I do it even they put a soul there for 99mil?
Answer : No just take a screenshot of the chat and the name of their store and report them. They do not have max zen and they will steal your items from your store! If however, you want them to learn their lesson, you could close your store and immediately buy their item. That should teach them to be bad.

ANGRYxBIRD
HEAD GAME MASTER
HEAD GAME MASTER

Back to top Go down